I think I've mentioned before that my blog is in desperate need of a makeover. I plan on doing this when I get to my January destination. I have it sketched out and a theme planned. I'm not sure how to write html for my nav bar, but I guess learning is part of the fun, that or I'll just let it be white with boring colored fonts. :)
hmmm. My isight camera hasn't worked for a good year now, and I believe Brian and I are going to take it to the Apple Genius fellas tomorrow for a little tlc. I need to be able to skype everyone back home!
Here is what I need to do before I leave:
- get my computer fixed
- Talk mom into making me some of her amazing hot chocolate mix to take
- finish my project which entails: ORDER TRIM, finish cutting fabric, sewing/serging, sewing buttons (yuck!), making tags, and designing my logo!
- clean my bedroom
- clean my craft room
- clean the sewing room
- decide what clothing, books, movies, and crafting supplies to pack. At least I know I won't need a bathing suit
- buy things like towels, a medicine kit, a yard stick (for pattern making)
- PACK! EEK!
- go to the allergist
- spend as much time with my family, Lauren, and Brian as possible
Now I'm going to get back to said project. I'm a tad scared of laying out my patterns, what of I don't have enough fabric?!
Mom's hot chocolate!
This is an old poject, but I'll be here nonstop after Christmas!