A Great Year- in photos and a list
My best friend is Lauren. She's amazing beyond belief and puts up with the fact that I am wayyyy too busy. Today she posted on her Tumblr why 2011 was great, so I figured I would too!
Here are my reasons:
- I finished last school year and this quarter on the Deans List
- I went to Louisville with Brian, and discovered the best junk shop ever
- We discovered Kite Fest
- I had my first co-op at Sewing Services, and I loved almost every minute
- I spent lots of time with my family, Brian, and my friends!
- Brian became Dinosaur Bird to Dash
- I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD!
- I went to Chicago Renegade with Brian this fall
- I went to St. Louis with my best friends Lauren, TJ, and Brian. We hope to do another trip this year!
- I opened Life in a Suitcase with Brian
- My upcoming co-op/internship is going to be RULIN!
- There are a lot more reasons, but those are the standouts
Just makes me smile. Sorry for the neverending photo stream :)
I hope yours was equally amazing and here's a toast to the new year!!!
To Life! xo Mallory