These are my top ten favorite movies. I am not including Harry Potter because if I did it would extend from #1-7.
1. Wall-e: Brian and I saw it on our first date! The first picture is a Wall-e I bought Brian in Disney World. I searched in every store in Disney but they only had them in one at Downtown Disney.
2. 500 Days of Summer
3. Garden State
5. Little Miss Sunshine
6. Love Actually
7. Pride & Prejudice: The Keira Knightley version, although I know a lot of women don't like her.
8. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
9. Princess Bride- A family Favorite!
10. White Christmas- If someone asked what my favorite movie is I sometimes say this. Mostly because I love the 50s.
What is your #1 favorite movie? Love Mallory