This year is going to be a big one for me. I'm graduating with my bachelors degree in fashion design in April. I'm marrying Brian & moving in with him in May (starting to look at apartments already). I'm also going to launch my online store. Crazy!
I refuse to call them resolutions, but I do have a few other goals to help me be a better person:
- Get my business off to a profitable first year!!!
- Get organized- clean out my closets, donate unused items, and learn to not be a total mess.
- Build a schedule with a balance of blogging, creating, the boring side of business, and time off.
- Decorating a beautiful space with Brian.
- Start paying off my (overwhelming) school loans.
- Go to church more.
- Give more freely of my time/talents/treasures to those who need them more.
Whatever your goals are for this fresh start I wish success for you. Love, Mallory