I started by lightly penciling in flowers on the front panels. You can see the stitches I used in the photos above. I was just experimenting most of the time, and found that the chain stitch was my favorite (fast & covers a lot). I didn't completely stick to the outlines, but it was nice to have a bit of a plan. I slowly embroidered the flowers, doing 3 of one color at a time, to make sure they were nicely spread out. I won't fool you, this took a decent amount of time. I absentmindedly stitched while watching a few Downton Abbey & Under the Dome episodes on Amazon Prime. I think it's so darn cute, so I don't even care that it took a while.
Tweet me or leave a comment. ♥ Mallory